It is been confirmed by Kerala PSC (KPSC) that You will have to register for Kerala PSC Thulasi to be able for applying for government jobs in Kerala State. All Latest information about Government jobs in Kerala will be published on KPSC Thulasi portal only, The candidates who want to join Kerala Government departments will have to first register themselves under KPSC Thulasi login page and get verified by the department.
Kerala PSC Thulasi registration 2017
As we know that KPSC is running an online portal named as PSC Thulasi and all candidates will have to go through One Time Registration Process, to be able to apply for Government jobs. Once you are done with KPSC registration, You will be able to get latest updates and notification on your email and PSC Thulasi login dashboard. All Bank recruitment like IBPS Clerk recruitment are kept out of KPSC Thulasi.
Kerala PSC Thulasi registration has been started already and we suggest you to not waste the time and apply for PSC Thulasi as soon as possible. You can apply for KPSC Thulasi from the official Login page of KPSC Thulasi which is thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in.
One time Registration for PSC Thulasi
As we stated earlier that candidates need to apply online for KPSC thulasi and it will an one time registration process. Those who wish to get government jobs in Kerala, are advised to register for Thulasi as soon as possible. All notifications for exam date, registrations, admit cards, syllabus and result etc will be published on official portal only. Candidates will have to go to PSC Thulasi login page and apply for the recruitment.
How to register for Kerala PSC Thulasi?
As we know that its a newly created portal and aspirants are not fimilier with its interface, they must be facing many issues while registring themselves. We have come up with this article to help you about the registration of KPSC and you can check complete registration process from this page.
Documents required during the registration process.
- Passport size JPEG photograph in dimension of 1500W x 200H and 30kb size.
- Scanned signature in dimension of 1500W x 100H in JPGE Format and 30KB size.
- Any Government approved ID card such Pan card, Voter card or Aadhar card etc
KPSC Thulasi Registration process 2017
Now once you are done with collecting the documents, you can now register for PSC Thulasi by following the steps mentioned below.
- Go to the official portal of Kerala PSC which is keralapsc.gov.in and click on “Thulasi one time registration link”.
- Once you clicked the link, you will be redirected to a new page for registration.
- Now you need to select the New registration option to apply as a new aspirant.
4. Now you will be asked to upload passport size and signature file to you account,
5. Once you uploaded these documents, you will be asked to enter the details which are mentioned below as:
- Date of birth
- Guardian Name
- Relationship with guardian
- Physical disability (If any)
6. Now you will be asked to fill the communication details so that you may be contacted whenever needed. Details you will have to fill are as:
- House name
- Street name and city name
- Pin code
- Mobile number and email address
7. Now you will have to set your Employment details for PSC Thulasi. You will be asked to enter followings
- Official address
- Employment type (permanent, temporary)
- City, pin code and office number
8. Once you are done with all these steps, you will be asked to enter your Indentification card number.
9. After that, You can create your unique username and password for KPSC Thulasi. Make sure, you password is familiar to you so that you may keep it reminded.
That’s all, you are registered with PSC Thulasi now.
Kerala PSC Thulasi Login Page
Candidates who want to get latest information under KPSC Thulasi, they will have to login to PSC Thulasi portal. Official website for PSC Thulasi is thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in and candidates will have to enter their unique user ID and password for logging in. You will see latets news and notifications under KPSC Thulasi after logging in.
KPSC Thulasi call letter 2017
PSC Thulasi call letter will be essential to get various details about the recruitment examination which will be conducted under KPSC. Call letters will be released 15 day prior to the examination and all candidates will beb able to access them from their PSC Thulasi account only. Candidates will get several details from from the admit card like
- Exam date
- Exam Time
- Roll number
- Exam centers etc.
So it is essential for aspirant to download KPSC Thulasi call letter from the official portal before examination.
How to Recover KPSC Thulasi User Name and Password
If you have lost / forgotten your Thulasi username or password then you can simply recover them by using resetting option. You will have to follow a process to recover you details and the things you need to do are mentioned below.
- Go to official portal.
- Visit the PSC Thulasi Login page.
- Click the “Forgot Password” link.
- Enter your Email Address.
- You will get a password reset link on your email address.
This is all about Kerala PSC Thulasi registration. Now you can do it by yourself and be a part of recruitment exams in Kerala.